Our mission is to deliver natural gas for a better tomorrow.
Our vision is to be a premier natural gas distribution company, creating exceptional value for our stake-holders.
Letter from the CEO
Dear ONE Gas Employees,
ONE Gas has a reputation as a company with integrity. Integrity matters to our customers, regulators, investors, employees and to the communities we serve. This reputation can serve as a valuable company asset that needs to continue to be developed and sustained over time. Our employees take tremendous pride in doing the right thing every day when performing their job duties.
Guidelines for Making Ethical Business Decisions
If you are in doubt about a business conduct situation, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is it legal?
- If legal, is it ethical?
- Does it violate ONE Gas policy?
- Is it consistent with ONE Gas’ values?
- Is it fair and just?
- How would it look in a newspaper article?
- Have I taken enough time to think about the decision and possible outcome(s)?
How to Report Suspected Unethical Behavior
- Speak with your supervisor.
- Speak with an Employee Relations representative.
- Call or email the Compliance Ethics Department: OGS.email@example.com
- Call the HelpLine: 855.654.5560
- Use the Internet-based System: www.onegas.ethicspoint.com